Dream Job

If I could have any job in the entire world, it would be a sport’s agent. For those who don’t know what a sports agent is where you are an agent of a professional agent and promote them and represent them with their contracts. If you want to know about how much money they make, it varies. Sport agents make 4 to 15 percent of their athletes income. I would want to be a sports agent because I love watching sports like football, soccer, tennis, etc. Also, I want to become a sport’s agent I would be able to travel the world watching my athletes win tournaments, super bowls or world cups. Thirdly, I would want to be a sports agent because of all the fame you get. You don’t get that much fame where you are bombarded by people every corner you are but are famous where you get to be in your athletes conferences or talking on tv shows about your athletes or just talking about sports. Lastly, I want to be a sports agent because I would be able to play sports every day. When you are a sports agent you have to have an appointment with colleges trying to figure out which athlete you want to choose and most agents talk while playing golf, tennis, or any other relaxing sport. In conclusion, I want to be a sports agent because I can watch sports every day as a job, make contracts, have some fame, and playing sports every day.