My Fabulous Dream Day

It would be a dream to have a perfect day and it would go like this. I would first get up to a sunny day on a Sunday with no school for the whole week. My parents would give me my favorite mangos, other fruits, and chocolate milk in my bed. They would also give me my iPad and I would watch and play Roblox for a few hours. After, I would go watch my favorite football team, the Seattle Seahawks in the Super Bowl playing the Miami Dolphins with my parents. The Seahawks would win 56-53 in overtime and I would be able to go on field and hold the Lombardi trophy. When we would get back I would eat a lot of pasta salads and chicken soup. After that, we would go bowling with my friends and I would get a new record in strikes in a tournament and win 1000 bucks. We would go for the Cheesecake Factory and eat cheesecake. I would get home at night time and stay up all night and spend my 1000 earnings on Roblox currency and play all night. This, would be my perfect dream day.

One thought on “My Fabulous Dream Day”

1. This is a day I would also love! Mangos are may favorite fruit and I would love to just peacefully stay in my room for a day. I like to play Roblox with friends and we usually have a really good time together. Even though I’m not good at it, I really like bowling. I don’t have a favorite football team but one of my favorite types of cake is cheesecake.