The Time I found out about Roblox

When I was 9 I found out about Roblox for the first time. It all happened when I was eating breakfast and saw a ad about Roblox. It was about how all these Roblox avatar band together to fight this titan boss. It was so cool. At the end of the add it said “Roblox, Powering Imagination.” Then before I even finished my breakfast I hurried to my iPad and downloaded the game. It became my favorite game. It had so much different types of games inside of one. You can even make your own world! I fell in love with the game. I played it ever single day till I got addicted. It was so fun. I even got stocks for Roblox! Then Roblox had to update and no one could play it. Those few days were miserable. I didn’t know what to do. I then had a premonition I would take a few days off of thinking about of Roblox and do something else. After Roblox came back I still played it a lot but I wasn’t that addicted anymore. “Maybe Roblox being down was a good thing” I thought in my head.

One thought on “The Time I found out about Roblox”

1. I also love Roblox because of all the games and although I’m not good at making games, I’m still trying my best to make one. I do also feel like a play video games too much though, and I’m going to try to make a habit of taking breaks from gaming. But in the end… I will always love gaming and I plan on becoming an actual game developer in the future.