Invisibility for 24 hours

The possibilities are endless when you are invisible for twenty-four hours! The first thing I would do would steal my neighbors car and drive to a bank and steal all their money! I would be rich for the rest of my life and no one would know because I would never be seen! The second thing I would do would be going to my local Costco and taking each and every bulky item in the store. Then when I have enough, I would go to McDonald’s and take their ice cream machine for my home. After that, I would go to Lucky Strike and steal every single arcade game from there and keep it in my house. After that I would head to the Apple Store and take every electronic there and make someone give me their 5G internet. Now the time should be about 6 O clock at night and the last thing I would do would be to prank my family. I would set up traps around the house and when they wake up they would be bombarded by many pranks. The next day me and my family would have loads of money, food, entertainment. The most important thing is that we would all have loads of fun and no one would ever know that I was the one who committed all of these crimes.